We know that school readiness learning is easier when you have an excellent teacher. Young Impressions preschool educators have achieved an advanced degree in their field. Our faculty are passionate about the subjects they teach and bring this enthusiasm into their lessons.
Curriculum offer lessons structure and organized around best school practices: circle time, learning centers and story time
· Teacher directed instruction with child centered experiences
· Fosters cognitive, social, and emotional development
· Provides ongoing informal and formal assessments
· Contains embedded professional development
· Features ESL/ELL strategies in every lesson
Represents the daycare center program’s level of quality in all of the following components: